Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Happy Friday, friends! Chicago Restaurant Week 2018 is quickly approaching, whic…





Happy Friday, friends! Chicago Restaurant Week 2018 is quickly approaching, which means NOW is the time to get your reservations on the books! But if you’re like most people, the complete list is wayyyy too overwhelming. So, I did the work for you! I’ve picked out my favorite participating restaurants that I’ve been to – as well as the restaurants that I’ve been dying to try! I think the keys to Restaurant Week is making sure that it’s a good value for the restaurant AND that the dishes you want






Source by kellyinthecity

The post Happy Friday, friends! Chicago Restaurant Week 2018 is quickly approaching, whic… appeared first on Good Friday Deals.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2I6YyqO