Tuesday, March 6, 2018

This is my LineUp for LBM/MCC! Not 100% sure but that’s probably it || Friday …





This is my LineUp for LBM/MCC! Not 100% sure but that’s probably it || Friday – Casual Wonder Woman (Artwork by @sa_ka_ta ) || Saturday – Casual Bucky [CA Civil War] || Sunday – Vex’ahlia [Critical Role] Hope to see a lot of you there! If I seem to be in a bad mood: this is probably just me being completely awkward. I’m just not good around people? #cosplay #bucky #buckybarnes #captainamerica #buckybarnescosplay #wintersoldier #wintersoldiercosplay #vexahlia #criticalrole #wonderwoman #wonderwomancosplay #germancosplayer #germancosplay #lbm2018 #mcc2018






Source by femalejoker

The post This is my LineUp for LBM/MCC! Not 100% sure but that’s probably it || Friday … appeared first on Good Friday Deals.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2Fwus1L